X
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of these cookies.

Payment Plans

The information on this page outlines the specifics of financial planning and payment options for CSW.
 
Enrollment Deposit
A payment ($3,500 day; $4,000 boarding) is required, along with a signed Enrollment Contract, to hold a student’s place at CSW. This deposit is applied to your first tuition bill.

Tuition Protection Plan
Students are enrolled for the full academic year, and CSW does not offer any adjustments for any reason. To assist our families in meeting their financial obligation in case of a student’s voluntary or involuntary withdrawal from school, CSW offers Tuition Protection Plan.

Processing Cost: 2.2 percent of the insured amount.

FACTS Tuition Management
The school partners with FACTS for processing and collecting tuition and school fees. All families are required to enroll in FACTS, and can do so by following the instructions included with the enrollment contract.

Three CSW Payment Plans
Plan 1: One Payment (due by July 10)
100 percent of tuition, minus any financial aid grant and the enrollment deposit, is due by July 10.
Tuition Protection Plan:
Optional, but strongly recommended.
Plan 2: Two Payments (due by July 10 and December 10)
60 percent of tuition and the fee for the Tuition Reimbursement Coverage minus the enrollment deposit are due by July 10. The remaining 40 percent of tuition is due by December 10. Financial aid grants are credited on a prorated basis.
Tuition Protection Plan:
Required; full cost is due with the July 10 payment.
Plan 3: Ten Monthly Payments 
Remittance is made monthly beginning in May 2024 and ending in February 2025.
 
Tuition Protection Plan:
Required; can be included in monthly payment.
 

The Cambridge School of Weston is a progressive high school for day and boarding students in grades 9–12 and PG. CSW's mission is to provide a progressive education that emphasizes deep learning, meaningful relationships, and a dynamic program that inspires students to discover who they are and what their contribution is to their school, their community and the world.