Admissions
Tuition and Financial Aid

Payment Plans

The information on this page outlines the specifics of financial planning and payment options for CSW.
 
Enrollment Deposit
A payment ($3,500 day; $4,000 boarding), credited on the first tuition bill, is required to validate the Enrollment Contract and to hold a student’s place at CSW. For new students, this deposit is typically due about three weeks after the student is accepted to the school.

Tuition Reimbursement Coverage
Students are enrolled for the full academic year, and CSW does not offer any adjustments for any reason. To assist our families in meeting their financial obligation in case of a student’s voluntary or involuntary withdrawal from school, CSW offers Tuition Reimbursement Coverage.

Processing Cost: 2.2 percent of the insured amount.

Smart Tuition
The school has partnered with Smart Tuition for the procesing
and collection of tuition and fees for the 2017-18 school year. All
families will need to enroll in Smart Tuition by following the
instructions included with your enrollment contract.

Three CSW Payment Plans
Plan 1: One Payment (due by July 1)
100 percent of tuition, minus any financial aid grant and the enrollment deposit, is due by July 1.
Tuition Reimbursement Coverage:
Optional, but strongly recommended.
Plan 2: Two Payments (due by July 1 and December 1)
60 percent of tuition and the fee for the Tuition Reimbursement Coverage minus the enrollment deposit are due by July 1. The remaining 40 percent of tuition is due by December 1. Financial aid grants are credited on a prorated basis.
Tuition Reimbursement Coverage:
Required; full cost is due with the July 1 payment.
Plan 3: Ten Monthly Payments 
Remittance is made monthly beginning in May and ending in February.
 
Tuition Reimbursement Coverage:
Required; can be included in monthly payment.
 
The Cambridge School of Weston
45 Georgian Road, Weston, MA 02493 • P. 781-642-8600
The Cambridge School of Weston is a day and boarding independent school, located near Boston, for students in grades 9-12 and PG. We offer an innovative and rigorous academic program that fosters critical thought, hands-on experiential learning and deep academic inquiry. Students choose from more than 300 courses through our unique Mod System; no two student schedules are alike.